1. This prize draw opens each week on Tuesday at 10.00am when the competition Facebook post goes live. Entries close 1 week (7 days) later at 21.00pm each Monday. No entries shall be accepted after this time.
2. The prize draw will run for 21 consecutive days from 1st December until 21st December.
3. To enter the Prize Draw you must first ‘Follow’ the Cottageswithhottubs.co.uk Facebook page. Then click the “like” button and comment with the posts message on the prize draw post from the Cottagewithhottubs.co.uk Facebook Page.
4. Entry via Facebook only – all entrants must have access to the internet and a Facebook account.
Participants are limited to 1 entry, per week.
5. Winners will be selected at random and notified within 24 hours of being selected by a private message to their Facebook account from a member of the social media team.
6. Prizes details will be confirmed each week.
7. Prizes will be sent to UK addresses only. If a winner does not have a UK address, this will result in the prize being fortified.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and to refuse to award a prize where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these T&Cs, Facebook Rules or where an entrant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the prize draw or won using fraudulent means.
9. All prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable and subject to availability. There is no cash alternative.
10. Prizes will be dispatched within 28 days of receiving the winner’s address.
11. The Promoter shall have no liability for: (a) technical problems of any kind which may limit or prevent any person’s participation in the prize draw; (b) any loss or damage arising from or in connection with the allocation of the prize, or (c) any other events beyond the Promoter’s control that may cause the prize draw to be disrupted or corrupted or may lead to loss or damage of prizes in transit to the winner.
12. The Promoter is Cottageswithhottubs.co.uk, Norwich, Norfolk, NR8 5EP. The promoter reserves the right to provide an alternative prize of similar value should any of the prizes become unavailable for any reason.
13. Employees of Cottageswithhottubs.co.uk and its group of companies, their friends and families are not permitted to enter.
14. A post announcing the successful winner will then be posted on the day following the end of the previous week’s competition on the Promoter’s Facebook page.
15. By entering the prize draw, the prize winner grants the Promoter permission to use their name and likeness for advertising and future promotional purposes without additional compensation (except where prohibited).
16. The prize draw is governed by English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising in connection with it.
17. This prize draw is being run within the guidelines set out by Facebook regarding Competitions on their network and is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. By entering the prize draw, you the entrant hereby release Facebook from any and all claims, damages or liabilities arising from or relating to your participation in the prize draw. Furthermore, any questions, comments or complaints regarding the prize draw will be directed to the Promoter, not Facebook.
18. This Prize Draw is no way sponsored or endorsed by any of the brands associated with the prizes.
19. The Promoter’s decision is final and correspondence will not be entered into. The Promoter reserves the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the prize draw if it believes, in its sole discretion, that the prize draw is not capable, or is likely not to be capable or being conducted fairly or as specified within these T&Cs due to events beyond its control that could corrupt of affect the administration, security or normal course of the prize draw
20. Entry to the Prize Draw confirms that participants have read, understood and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
If you would like to take a look at what Cottageswithhottubs.co.uk has to offer, please click here.